Kia ora, my name is Laura and I am the new Health Coach based here at Silverstream. My services are entirely free, and I am here to support you to take care of and improve your wellbeing.
We all need a support system as we make steps towards living a healthier and happier life. Come talk to me if you would like to discuss a range of subjects such as:
- Increasing movement and activity
- Healthy eating and recipe ideas
- Living well with a long-term condition
- Setting and sticking with short term and long-term goals for health
- Creating plans for positive health outcomes
- Smoking cessation
I believe an important part of health care is self-care and I am passionate about helping you and your family work towards sustainable behaviour and lifestyle changes. I am available for appointments at Silverstream Health Centre Tuesday – Thursday 8.30 am – 3.30 pm.
To book in with me for an initial consultation, call the Centre on 04-527 7376